Bvlgari


Gerald Genta by Bvlgari (View All)

History Of Brand

Descended from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths, the Bvlgaris initially confined their work to making precious objects in silver. In 1884, the first shop was opened in Rome; the flagship store was established in another location (via Condotti) in Rome in 1905. Not until the 1970s did Bvlgari expand its operations to an international market. The company is presently one of the leading makers of fine timepieces, respected around the globe.