Have you seen this exact watch advertised on another website for less than our asking price?
Give us a chance. Call us and let us know who has it for less and we will do our best to beat their price.
Motion in Time, Inc. specializes in discounted brand name watches, and has been in the Jewelry Industry since 1984. We Buy – Sell – Trade & Service all high-end watches and jewelry. We are located in the heart of the New York Diamond District in Manhattan.
Under certain circumstances, an advertised item may be out of stock. (Please Call for Availability)
Retail priceCall For Pricing
Super Exclusive & Extremely Rare
Audemars Piguet Alinghi Team Rose Gold 46mm
Royal Oak Offshore
Limited & Numbered to an
Exclusive 600 Pieces World-Wide!
A True Work of Art!
* * You WILL NOT See Many of These Around! * *
“Literally Speaks for Itself”
Exotic – Rare – And Absolutely Breathtaking! Super Exclusive Alinghi Team from Audemars Piguet
A powerful & striking watch – will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
This watch features:
EXTREMELY RARE & HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE
AUDEMARS PIGUET TEAM ALINGHI 18kt ROSE GOLD
– 18kt Rose Gold & Forged Carbon, Black Rubber Strap,
– LIMITED EDITION to only 600 Pieces!!!
– Brilliant redesign of the iconic Royal Oak Offshore
– Black scratchproof with ceramic pushers and crown
– Contains blackened (PVD treated) sunken bezel screws with all-new profile torsion elements
– Also a lugless rubber strap for incredible ergonomic comfort
The ingenious elevation of carbon fiber as a high luxury case material even while exploiting its high performance dynamics demonstrates that, in the realm of fusing traditional high-end Swiss watchmaking with contemporary brilliance, Audemars Piguet is unparalleled and the Alinghi Team is the biggest, baddest boy on the block.
Movement : 2326/2848 selfwinding caliber
Case : 750 18kt Rose Gold; case back adorned with an image of the Alinghi team, engraved with the inscription Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Team – Limited Edition; water resistant to 100m
Bezel : Forged carbon
Pushers and crown : Ceramic
Dial : “Mega Tapiserie” motif; Alinghi logo at 3 o’clock
Strap : Vulcanised rubber with pin buckle
Functions : Hours and minutes; “flyback” chronograph with central second hand, 20 minute and 6 hour counters; regatta countdown
The excitement of the Alinghi Team is echoed in the design of this watch, once again bringing to the forefront, Audemars Piguet’s close tie with Competitive Sailing.
Audemars Piguet Alinghi Team Royal Oak Offshore in Platinum
To celebrate the anniversary of Alinghi’s victory, Audemars Piguet invited over fifty representatives of the international press to Valencia to unveil its latest creation: the Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Team Chronograph.
Developed with excellent shock resistance and water resistant to 100 meters, the Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Team Chronograph embodies the alliance between the worlds of competitive sailing and luxury watchmaking, not only in the choice of materials but also in its functions and design. Designed with America’s Cup regattas in mind, the timepiece has a “flyback”chronograph function as well as a 10-minute countdown function, both in keeping with the 11-minute race start rule. The dial reflects the nautical world, with counter hands shaped like the prow of a ship, the Alinghi logo at 3 o’clock and bright red accents to enhance the sporting spirit of this exceptional timepiece. These details were met with great enthusiasm by the guests at the Audemars Piguet press conference.
Most would think the Alinghi Team is just a Chronograph but in fact the Alinghi team is a Regatta Countdown timer with FLYBACK function. One click of top button starts the “chrono/countdown timer” the small window at 3:00 is a 10 minute countdown used for the start of the race until they reach the starting line.. upon arrival to the starting line you then press the bottom button which instantly resets the chrono to 0 and starts with one push.. this is now a chronograph to time the race.. pressing top button pauses the chronograph to readoff the elapsed time.. one can either continue timing same event with top button or press bottom button to reset once stopped.. pressing bottom button while running will “flyback” the movement again. (all subdial’s flip to 0 and instantly start with only one push of button). watch is equipped with the JLC movement with flyback module labeled the Cal 3239.
Also known as: Audemars Piguet 26062OR.OO.A002CA.01, Ap 26062OR.OO.A002CA.01, 26062OROOA002CA01
U.S Payment Options International Payment Options
|<Br> Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.||All International Buyers must inquire with us prior to purchasing. Contact us|
|Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.||Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Limited to select countries. Restrictions apply. Please email or call us prior to purchasing|
|Personal or Cashier's Check: We accept personal and cashier checks issued from US banks only. Allow 3-7 days for funds to clear. Receive a discount with this payment method.||Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.|
|PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.||PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.|
|Regarding PayPal: We will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address. It is a requirement of PayPal in order to meet their protection policy. By adhering to their safety regulations, we are able to conduct safer business and as a result sell our items at lower prices.|
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call or message us, we will be more than happy to assist you.
(If paying with Credit Card, you must be within the United States and your billing and ship to address must be the same) - Photo ID is required to process payment.
All items shipped within New York State will incur an 8.875% sales tax.
Shiping & Returns
Shipping to the U.S Return Policy
|All packages shipped via Motion in Time are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. All packages are shipped with an "Adult Signature" requirement prior to release by the driver. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.||U.S. CUSTOMERS: We offer a seven day return policy from the day of receipt. Returns are subject to a fifteen percent restocking fee (waived for an exchange of equal or close to equal value). Some watches are considered a "special order" in which case the watch is a final sale or has a shortened return policy. Should the watch be considered a "special order" we will inform you prior to shipping. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable and will be automatically forfeited on lay-a-ways held without additional payment for over sixty (60) days. Deposits are non-refundable. You may apply it towards another purchase of any kind.|
|Domestic shipping fees (USA only): FREE Overnight Delivery||
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:All international orders are considered a "special order", which means that the sale is final & non-returnable
|Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged an additional fee and are usually delivered within two to three business days from shipping.||Sales Tax: NY State deliveries: Motion in Time is a NY State company, we are required by NY law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within NY State. The sales tax rate will be calculated on top of your purchasing price.|
All quoted prices and actual charges are in US Dollars. Our preferable method of shipping is via FedEx Priority International. All parcels are insured for the full value against loss, theft or damage while in transit. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.
|Deliveries outside of NY State: Motion in Time does not collect sales tax on orders shipping anywhere outside of New York State.|
Please Email or Call us Regarding your international Shipments so we can quote you your shipping cost.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up; do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
We reserve the right to use the most secure shipping method and/or company to ship your purchase. Calculated shipping and insurance is an estimate only and may not reflect the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Once we have your shipping address, we can give you an exact cost for shipping and insurance. If you would like this information prior to purchasing, please contact us.
Warranty / Guarantee
Motion in Time, Inc. Limited Warranty for Unworn & Pre-owned Timepieces
This timepiece is covered by the Motion in Time 2 Year Warranty from the date of sale.
Motion in Time, Warranties all their timepieces for a Full Two Years, from the date of purchase. We provide a Full Value Appraisal from date of purchase. Replacement Valuation & Appraisal is an estimate of replacing value of the timepiece on the date of inspection. Valuation & Appraisal is not a bill of sale. Valuation & Appraisal is not an offer to purchase. Valuation & Appraisal is not an indication of actual market value.
Below are warranty details with maintenance and care suggestions ad recommendations to protect your investment.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is valid for articles accompanied by the Motion in Time Warranty & Invoice.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover work done on the product by anyone other than Motion in Time.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is null and void if expired, altered or defaced.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover normal "wear and tear".
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover abuse or misuse. Modifications and alterations void the Motion in Time warranty.
View our complete warranty policy
- - Mechanical and self-winding watches should be serviced every five years.
- - Water resistant watches should be tested every 2 years to keep the movement protected from moisture.
- - Self-winding watches should be wound 40 times before wearing or once a week.
- - Batteries for quartz watches should be changed every 2 years.
Top 10 reasons to buy from Motion in Time:
- Watches are our specialty - it is all we do and we do it well. The Motionintime.com website is dedicated to watches - we don't also sell bags, flatware and toys, etc.
- We are available to answer the phone during business hours. Call us and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative. (If you are not able to call us, for your convenience, we have a live chat and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative.)
- Our customer service is par none! We encourage you to Google our name and compare our customer service reviews to our competitors'.
- Our website is easy and clear to navigate with a secure shopping cart, designed for a pleasant shopping experience.
- Our website is full of relevant and detailed information. We update our site constantly so check back often for special offers and new products.
- We thoroughly inspect the product prior to shipping. We ship securely, fully insured and professionally.
- We have a fair and reasonable return policy.
- Our support and interaction do not end with a sale. We remain just as accessible post sale as we were before and during the sale! Our after-sales support goes above and beyond what you may have come to expect from an online retailer.
- Our rate of repeat customers is a testament to the Motion in Time shopping experience. Indeed, we have become personal friends with many of our customers.
- We respect your privacy and your inbox. At your choice, we will periodically send you newsletters and promotional emails. We will NOT barrage you with a relentless stream of daily or even weekly emails.
Motion in Time is not an authorized dealer for, or otherwise affiliated in any way with, the brands it offers for sale, including, nut not limited to Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, IWC, Officine Panerai, Jaeger-Lecoultre, Baume & Mercier, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Montblanc, Roger Dubuis, A. Lange & Sohne, Ralph Lauren and Alfred Dunhill, and we cannot advertise the watches we sell as new. thus, the watches we sell are used, but some of them are unworn. the manufacturer’s warranty will not be honored on the watches sold by motion in time.