Have you seen this exact watch advertised on another website for less than our asking price?
Give us a chance. Call us and let us know who has it for less and we will do our best to beat their price.
Motion in Time, Inc. specializes in discounted brand name watches, and has been in the Jewelry Industry since 1984. We Buy – Sell – Trade & Service all high-end watches and jewelry. We are located in the heart of the New York Diamond District in Manhattan.
Under certain circumstances, an advertised item may be out of stock. (Please Call for Availability)
Retail price$616 ,400
Exotic – Rare – And Absolutely Breathtaking! Super Exclusive Double Tourbillon Torrant from Breguet.
A powerful & striking watch – will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
This watch features:
Breguet Classique Grande Complications Double Tourbillon Tournant Platinum Special Edition.
This Horological Marvel Features Twin Rotating Tourbillons with a Hand Engraved Platinum Solar System Diagram visible through its Skeleton Case Back.
Words Can Not Describe the Magnificence of this Unique Masterpiece
From the Grande Complications collection, Breguet has introduced a truly amazing timepiece with great attention to each & every detail.:
The Breguet Double Tourbillon exemplifies Breguet’s most important invention. Inspired directly by the principles with which Breguet revolutionized watch making the mechanism consists of the double tourbillon, each working independently from one another. The two tourbillons are coupled by means of differential gears and mounted on a rotating center plate effecting a complete revolution in twelve hours.
* Double Tourbillon: Each Tourbillon is an independent mechanism which rotates on it own axial every 60 seconds. The 2 Tourbillons are connected by a series of differential gears. The differential then transmits the combined mean (average) time of the two Tourbillons – allowing for an even more accurate/precise method of time-telling.
* The double Tourbillons are mounted on a plate – which couples as the dial. The plate itself rotates once every 12 hours allowing for simultaneous rewinding of the twin-barrels.
* The current hour is displayed by a hand mounted on the bridge which connects the two Tourbillons which makes 1 revolution every 12 hours.
* Breguet Caliber 588, contains 69 jewels & has an approximate Power Reserve of 50 hours.
* Polished solid Platinum case with Breguet’s signature coined edge.
* Silvered Guilloche textured Tourbillon plate center of dial.
* Hour & Minute chapter ring flange is made of 18kt Gold with a silvered finish. Black painter Roman Numeral hour markers & got minute markers.
* Blued “Breguet” Style Hands.
* The back of the movement – visible through the sapphire crystal case back – bears a spectacular hand-engraved diagram of the solar system, inspired by the 60 second rotation of the 2 Tourbillon cages and the 12 hour rotation of the center dial bearing the Tourbillons.
Working independently one from the other, the two tourbillons are coupled by means of differential gears and mounted on a rotating center plate effecting a complete revolution in twelve hours. The differentials transmit the mean rate of the two tourbillon regulators and the display of the time to the rotating center plate, allowing the simultaneous and tensionally equal rewinding of the twin barrels. The movementâ€™s rate is therefore the mean rate of the two tourbillons, making its running rate twice as precise as a normal movementâ€™s. The oscillatorsâ€™ isochronism errors in the vertical positions are cancelled. The current hour is shown via the bridge connecting the two tourbillons, which doubles as an hour hand, while the minutes are indicated by a standard minute hand at center.
The back of the movement holds further refinements; not least the view through the clear sapphire caseback of an engraved diagram of the solar system arrayed around the movementâ€™s scintillating gears. Three patent applications have been filed to protect this timepieceâ€™s unique features: original winding system, more than one regulating system and differential gearing. Its successful development stands as a salute to precision at its most exceptional. Its winding and time-setting mechanism is a two-part construction to allow proper centering of the crown on the case flank.
With a Breguet miniature watchmaker desk-shaped presentation box:
The presentation box for this watch is absolutely phenomenal. Breguet took it to the next level when creating the watch box that this timepiece comes in……. Made up of solid wood, this watch comes with a completely hand made work-bench Breguet Desk Box. This box opens from the top and the interior is completely comprised of luxurious material where the watch is placed.
THE GREATEST LUXURY IN LIFE IS TIME….
……… SAVOUR EVERY SECOND
What a great watch!!!!
Also known as: Breguet 5347PT/11/9ZU, 5347PT119ZU, 5347PT-11-9ZU
U.S Payment Options International Payment Options
|<Br> Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.||All International Buyers must inquire with us prior to purchasing. Contact us|
|Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.||Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Limited to select countries. Restrictions apply. Please email or call us prior to purchasing|
|Personal or Cashier's Check: We accept personal and cashier checks issued from US banks only. Allow 3-7 days for funds to clear. Receive a discount with this payment method.||Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.|
|PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.||PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.|
|Regarding PayPal: We will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address. It is a requirement of PayPal in order to meet their protection policy. By adhering to their safety regulations, we are able to conduct safer business and as a result sell our items at lower prices.|
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call or message us, we will be more than happy to assist you.
(If paying with Credit Card, you must be within the United States and your billing and ship to address must be the same) - Photo ID is required to process payment.
All items shipped within New York State will incur an 8.875% sales tax.
Shiping & Returns
Shipping to the U.S Return Policy
|All packages shipped via Motion in Time are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. All packages are shipped with an "Adult Signature" requirement prior to release by the driver. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.||U.S. CUSTOMERS: We offer a seven day return policy from the day of receipt. Returns are subject to a fifteen percent restocking fee (waived for an exchange of equal or close to equal value). Some watches are considered a "special order" in which case the watch is a final sale or has a shortened return policy. Should the watch be considered a "special order" we will inform you prior to shipping. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable and will be automatically forfeited on lay-a-ways held without additional payment for over sixty (60) days. Deposits are non-refundable. You may apply it towards another purchase of any kind.|
|Domestic shipping fees (USA only): FREE Overnight Delivery||
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:All international orders are considered a "special order", which means that the sale is final & non-returnable
|Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged an additional fee and are usually delivered within two to three business days from shipping.||Sales Tax: NY State deliveries: Motion in Time is a NY State company, we are required by NY law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within NY State. The sales tax rate will be calculated on top of your purchasing price.|
All quoted prices and actual charges are in US Dollars. Our preferable method of shipping is via FedEx Priority International. All parcels are insured for the full value against loss, theft or damage while in transit. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.
|Deliveries outside of NY State: Motion in Time does not collect sales tax on orders shipping anywhere outside of New York State.|
Please Email or Call us Regarding your international Shipments so we can quote you your shipping cost.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up; do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
We reserve the right to use the most secure shipping method and/or company to ship your purchase. Calculated shipping and insurance is an estimate only and may not reflect the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Once we have your shipping address, we can give you an exact cost for shipping and insurance. If you would like this information prior to purchasing, please contact us.
Warranty / Guarantee
Motion in Time, Inc. Limited Warranty for Unworn & Pre-owned Timepieces
This timepiece is covered by the Motion in Time 2 Year Warranty from the date of sale.
Motion in Time, Warranties all their timepieces for a Full Two Years, from the date of purchase. We provide a Full Value Appraisal from date of purchase. Replacement Valuation & Appraisal is an estimate of replacing value of the timepiece on the date of inspection. Valuation & Appraisal is not a bill of sale. Valuation & Appraisal is not an offer to purchase. Valuation & Appraisal is not an indication of actual market value.
Below are warranty details with maintenance and care suggestions ad recommendations to protect your investment.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is valid for articles accompanied by the Motion in Time Warranty & Invoice.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover work done on the product by anyone other than Motion in Time.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is null and void if expired, altered or defaced.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover normal "wear and tear".
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover abuse or misuse. Modifications and alterations void the Motion in Time warranty.
View our complete warranty policy
- - Mechanical and self-winding watches should be serviced every five years.
- - Water resistant watches should be tested every 2 years to keep the movement protected from moisture.
- - Self-winding watches should be wound 40 times before wearing or once a week.
- - Batteries for quartz watches should be changed every 2 years.
Top 10 reasons to buy from Motion in Time:
- Watches are our specialty - it is all we do and we do it well. The Motionintime.com website is dedicated to watches - we don't also sell bags, flatware and toys, etc.
- We are available to answer the phone during business hours. Call us and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative. (If you are not able to call us, for your convenience, we have a live chat and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative.)
- Our customer service is par none! We encourage you to Google our name and compare our customer service reviews to our competitors'.
- Our website is easy and clear to navigate with a secure shopping cart, designed for a pleasant shopping experience.
- Our website is full of relevant and detailed information. We update our site constantly so check back often for special offers and new products.
- We thoroughly inspect the product prior to shipping. We ship securely, fully insured and professionally.
- We have a fair and reasonable return policy.
- Our support and interaction do not end with a sale. We remain just as accessible post sale as we were before and during the sale! Our after-sales support goes above and beyond what you may have come to expect from an online retailer.
- Our rate of repeat customers is a testament to the Motion in Time shopping experience. Indeed, we have become personal friends with many of our customers.
- We respect your privacy and your inbox. At your choice, we will periodically send you newsletters and promotional emails. We will NOT barrage you with a relentless stream of daily or even weekly emails.
Motion in Time is not an authorized dealer for, or otherwise affiliated in any way with, the brands it offers for sale, including, nut not limited to Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, IWC, Officine Panerai, Jaeger-Lecoultre, Baume & Mercier, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Montblanc, Roger Dubuis, A. Lange & Sohne, Ralph Lauren and Alfred Dunhill, and we cannot advertise the watches we sell as new. thus, the watches we sell are used, but some of them are unworn. the manufacturer’s warranty will not be honored on the watches sold by motion in time.