Have you seen this exact watch advertised on another website for less than our asking price?
Give us a chance. Call us and let us know who has it for less and we will do our best to beat their price.
Motion in Time, Inc. specializes in discounted brand name watches, and has been in the Jewelry Industry since 1984. We Buy – Sell – Trade & Service all high-end watches and jewelry. We are located in the heart of the New York Diamond District in Manhattan.
Under certain circumstances, an advertised item may be out of stock. (Please Call for Availability)
Retail price$18 ,500
Breguet Reine de Naples Ladies’ Large Size Automatic with Skeleton Back
Gorgeous Mother-of-Pearl Dial
* * You WILL NOT See Many of These Around! * *
EXCLUSIVE MANUFACTURED TIMEPIECES
Exotic – Rare – And Absolutely Breathtaking! Super Exclusive Reine de Naples From Breguet
A powerful & striking watch – will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
This watch features:
Breguet: The True Definition of Luxury
A contemporary interpretation of the Reine de Naples line designed for fashionably elegant young women.
Curved ovoid watch steel case with finely fluted case flanks. White mother-of-pearl dial, individually numbered and signed Breguet, alligator strap harmonized with the dialâ€™s hue. Off-centered hour circle at 6 o’clock. Blued steel Breguet hands with eccentric moon-cut tip.
Finely tuned self-winding mechanical movement fitted with a silicon balance spring and escapement. Its gold oscillating weight is engine-turned by hand.
An elegant ladies watch, somewhat on the larger side – a real conversation peace.
This watch features:
– Polished stainless steel case with the signature Breguet “coined edge”.
– Natural mother-of-pearl dial
– Offset hour & minute hands, With segmented hour zones & applied polished steel diamond-shaped hour markers. With over-sized 6 & 12 hour markers printed in black with a fine silver outline.
– Blued “Breguet” Style Hands.
– Breguet Caliber 591c, which beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 38 hours.
For the first time offered in steel, and with only the time on the dial, Breguet marks this watch as an “everyday” Reine de Naples in comparison to the rest of the collection that is very high end. being in gold, having jewels, and something having interesting complications.
The iconic shaped case has been around for generations, and is a lovely staple in today’s Breguet collection. The size of the watch is the new larger version measuring 35.5mm wide and 43.75mm tall. The case enjoys that signature coined Breguet case edge, and the crown has a large diamond cabochon in it. The dial is mother of pearl with a matching alligator strap. Face design is beautiful of course, with attractive blued steel hands, and a vintage compass style watch dial. The large “12” and “6” o’clock indicators are almost “trendy” in style by Breguet standards.
Powering the watch is a Breguet Calibre 591C automatic movement with a silicon escapement (for accuracy and longevity). The movement also has a solid gold automatic rotor. As you can see, even while the movement is comparatively simple and the case is in steel, Breguet has still kept this Reine de Naples watch firmly in the zone of luxury, even though its price should make it more accessible to buyers.
Welcome to the world of Breguet, where time is marked and mastered, where fine craftsmanship goes hand in hand with beauty and purity of line.
The Breguet brand offers watches of the highest quality matched with incredible style.
The Latest ladies’ Reine de Naples is without doubt one of the most recognized luxury ladies’ watches out there.
A pure, uncluttered self-winding model
The historic Reine de Naples watch was created as a tribute to the wristwatch that Caroline Murat, the Queen of Naples, ordered from Abraham-Louis Breguet, a watchmaker then located on the Quai de lil Horloge in Paris. This timepiece’s soft ovoid shape, its crown at 4 o’clock, and the distinctive strap lug are characteristics that have made it a truly iconic watch that is recognized and sought after throughout the world.
This watch is also known as 8967ST51J50, Breguet 8967ST/51/J50, 8967ST-51-J50
U.S Payment Options International Payment Options
|<Br> Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.||All International Buyers must inquire with us prior to purchasing. Contact us|
|Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.||Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Limited to select countries. Restrictions apply. Please email or call us prior to purchasing|
|Personal or Cashier's Check: We accept personal and cashier checks issued from US banks only. Allow 3-7 days for funds to clear. Receive a discount with this payment method.||Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.|
|PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.|
|Regarding PayPal: We will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address. It is a requirement of PayPal in order to meet their protection policy. By adhering to their safety regulations, we are able to conduct safer business and as a result sell our items at lower prices.|
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call or message us, we will be more than happy to assist you.
(If paying with Credit Card, you must be within the United States and your billing and ship to address must be the same) - Photo ID is required to process payment.
All items shipped within New York State will incur an 8.875% sales tax.
Shiping & Returns
Shipping to the U.S Return Policy
|All packages shipped via Motion in Time are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. All packages are shipped with an "Adult Signature" requirement prior to release by the driver. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.||U.S. CUSTOMERS: We offer a seven day return policy from the day of receipt. Returns are subject to a fifteen percent restocking fee (waived for an exchange of equal or close to equal value). Some watches are considered a "special order" in which case the watch is a final sale or has a shortened return policy. Should the watch be considered a "special order" we will inform you prior to shipping. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable and will be automatically forfeited on lay-a-ways held without additional payment for over sixty (60) days. Deposits are non-refundable. You may apply it towards another purchase of any kind.|
|Domestic shipping fees (USA only): FREE Overnight Delivery||
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:All international orders are considered a "special order", which means that the sale is final & non-returnable
|Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged an additional fee and are usually delivered within two to three business days from shipping.||Sales Tax: NY State deliveries: Motion in Time is a NY State company, we are required by NY law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within NY State. The sales tax rate will be calculated on top of your purchasing price.|
All quoted prices and actual charges are in US Dollars. Our preferable method of shipping is via FedEx Priority International. All parcels are insured for the full value against loss, theft or damage while in transit. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.
|Deliveries outside of NY State: Motion in Time does not collect sales tax on orders shipping anywhere outside of New York State.|
Please Email or Call us Regarding your international Shipments so we can quote you your shipping cost.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up; do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
We reserve the right to use the most secure shipping method and/or company to ship your purchase. Calculated shipping and insurance is an estimate only and may not reflect the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Once we have your shipping address, we can give you an exact cost for shipping and insurance. If you would like this information prior to purchasing, please contact us.
Warranty / Guarantee
Motion in Time, Inc. Limited Warranty for Unworn & Pre-owned Timepieces
This timepiece is covered by the Motion in Time 2 Year Warranty from the date of sale.
Motion in Time, Warranties all their timepieces for a Full Two Years, from the date of purchase. We provide a Full Value Appraisal from date of purchase. Replacement Valuation & Appraisal is an estimate of replacing value of the timepiece on the date of inspection. Valuation & Appraisal is not a bill of sale. Valuation & Appraisal is not an offer to purchase. Valuation & Appraisal is not an indication of actual market value.
Below are warranty details with maintenance and care suggestions ad recommendations to protect your investment.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is valid for articles accompanied by the Motion in Time Warranty & Invoice.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover work done on the product by anyone other than Motion in Time.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is null and void if expired, altered or defaced.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover normal "wear and tear".
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover abuse or misuse. Modifications and alterations void the Motion in Time warranty.
View our complete warranty policy
- - Mechanical and self-winding watches should be serviced every five years.
- - Water resistant watches should be tested every 2 years to keep the movement protected from moisture.
- - Self-winding watches should be wound 40 times before wearing or once a week.
- - Batteries for quartz watches should be changed every 2 years.
Top 10 reasons to buy from Motion in Time:
- Watches are our specialty - it is all we do and we do it well. The Motionintime.com website is dedicated to watches - we don't also sell bags, flatware and toys, etc.
- We are available to answer the phone during business hours. Call us and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative. (If you are not able to call us, for your convenience, we have a live chat and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative.)
- Our customer service is par none! We encourage you to Google our name and compare our customer service reviews to our competitors'.
- Our website is easy and clear to navigate with a secure shopping cart, designed for a pleasant shopping experience.
- Our website is full of relevant and detailed information. We update our site constantly so check back often for special offers and new products.
- We thoroughly inspect the product prior to shipping. We ship securely, fully insured and professionally.
- We have a fair and reasonable return policy.
- Our support and interaction do not end with a sale. We remain just as accessible post sale as we were before and during the sale! Our after-sales support goes above and beyond what you may have come to expect from an online retailer.
- Our rate of repeat customers is a testament to the Motion in Time shopping experience. Indeed, we have become personal friends with many of our customers.
- We respect your privacy and your inbox. At your choice, we will periodically send you newsletters and promotional emails. We will NOT barrage you with a relentless stream of daily or even weekly emails.
Motion in Time is not an authorized dealer for, or otherwise affiliated in any way with, the brands it offers for sale, including, nut not limited to Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, IWC, Officine Panerai, Jaeger-Lecoultre, Baume & Mercier, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Montblanc, Roger Dubuis, A. Lange & Sohne, Ralph Lauren and Alfred Dunhill, and we cannot advertise the watches we sell as new. thus, the watches we sell are used, but some of them are unworn. the manufacturer’s warranty will not be honored on the watches sold by motion in time.