Have you seen this exact watch advertised on another website for less than our asking price?
Give us a chance. Call us and let us know who has it for less and we will do our best to beat their price.
Motion in Time, Inc. specializes in discounted brand name watches, and has been in the Jewelry Industry since 1984. We Buy – Sell – Trade & Service all high-end watches and jewelry. We are located in the heart of the New York Diamond District in Manhattan.
Under certain circumstances, an advertised item may be out of stock. (Please Call for Availability)
Retail price$11 ,300
Sea Hawk II Pro 3000m
Girard-Perregaux Sea Hawk II Pro 3000m Titanium, Black Dial with Silver-Tone Luminescent Hands and Luminescent Index Hour Markers, Intricately Engraved Case Back Struck with a Twisting Porpoise on a Trident Anchor, Depressurisation Features 2 Lateral Valves, Titanium Rotatable Bezel, Self-Winding GP Caliber GP033R0 Automatic Movment, Brown Leather Strap with Fold-Over Deployant Buckle, 44mm
In the world of water sports and deep-sea diving, a Girard Perregaux Seahawk stands out above the rest. As part of the Sports Classique collection, the Girard Perregaux Seahawk was created specifically for adventurers daring to explore the secrets of the deep sea. Crafted from titanium, the 44mm case of this exquisite timepiece can withstand depths of 3,300 feet up to 9,900 feet and still perform at optimum levels. Powered by a mechanical automatic movement, the Sea Hawk watches are likewise equipped with power reserve indicators and helium valves. Whether you are above or below sea level, the Girard Perreguax Seahawk is a trusted companion in any voyage to share in memories that are meant to last a lifetime.
Built to be water resistant to 3,000 meters, the Sea Hawk II Pro includes all the cutting-edge techniques developed by the brand.
The case back of the watch is struck with a twisting porpoise on a trident anchor. This symbol is associated with a patent issued to Girard-Perregaux in 1898 and is associated to the motto: “Never do anything without advice”.
A true diver’s tool, the Sea Hawk II PRO is a very sophisticated evolution of the sporting Sea Hawk line. The case, in satin finish titanium, is remarkable for its robustness and weight, the two lateral decompression valves, the thickness of the case-back and the sapphire crystal (4.85mm), that enable the watch to be submerged to a depth of 3,000 meters.
A watch destined for professional use, an instrument ready to follow you in all your adventures (the real ones). An object of brute force and out of the ordinary, hardened character, the GP Sea Hawk II Pro will give you your money’s worth. Strong reactions guaranteed.
The Girard Perregaux Seahawk II connotes elegance, cunning, wisdom — and power. It makes an unmistakable statement with a history behind it: in 1940s saw the first launch of the Sea Hawk. This luxury chronograph is incredibly lightweight for its 44mm diameter, and features a tough titanium casing. Athletic and vibrant, it embraces time with bold angles.
The product of over 220 years of watchmaking experience, the movement comes from the famous calibre GP033R0 family that is at the root of the Girard-Perregaux Sea Hawk collection.
One of the oldest watch companies in the world, Girard-Perregaux dates back to 1791 via its predecessor J. F. Bautte. A series of mergers and acquisitions resulted in the Girard-Perregaux of modern times, but the quality, innovation, and style born centuries ago remain as the guiding forces for the company today.
This timeless watch, adorning the wrists of discerning connoisseurs worldwide, is distinguished by its undeniable elegance.
- Titanium case, most of the case has a fine brushed finish, lugs have high polished finish.
- Satin & polished finished uni-directional bezel.
- Flat black dial.
- Bold super luminous painted index hour markers & hands.
- Power Reserve indicator located at the 6 o’clock position.
- Date window located between the 1 & 2 o’clock position.
- Water resistant to an amazing depth of 3000m/9900ft – with 2 helium escapement valves. To achieve this level of pressure resistance the crystal is 4.85mm thick & the case back 5.9mm thick.
- GP Caliber GP033R0 beats at 28,800 vph, contains 26 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 46 hours.
Also known as: Girard-Perregaux 49941-21-631-HDBA, GP 49941-21-631-HDBA, Girard Perregaux 49941-21-631-HDBA, Girard-Perregaux 4994121631HDBA, GP 4994121631HDBA, Girard Perregaux 4994121631HDBA
U.S Payment Options International Payment Options
|<Br> Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.||All International Buyers must inquire with us prior to purchasing. Contact us|
|Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.||Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Limited to select countries. Restrictions apply. Please email or call us prior to purchasing|
|Personal or Cashier's Check: We accept personal and cashier checks issued from US banks only. Allow 3-7 days for funds to clear. Receive a discount with this payment method.||Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.|
|PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.|
|Regarding PayPal: We will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address. It is a requirement of PayPal in order to meet their protection policy. By adhering to their safety regulations, we are able to conduct safer business and as a result sell our items at lower prices.|
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call or message us, we will be more than happy to assist you.
(If paying with Credit Card, you must be within the United States and your billing and ship to address must be the same) - Photo ID is required to process payment.
All items shipped within New York State will incur an 8.875% sales tax.
Shiping & Returns
Shipping to the U.S Return Policy
|All packages shipped via Motion in Time are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. All packages are shipped with an "Adult Signature" requirement prior to release by the driver. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.||U.S. CUSTOMERS: We offer a seven day return policy from the day of receipt. Returns are subject to a fifteen percent restocking fee (waived for an exchange of equal or close to equal value). Some watches are considered a "special order" in which case the watch is a final sale or has a shortened return policy. Should the watch be considered a "special order" we will inform you prior to shipping. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable and will be automatically forfeited on lay-a-ways held without additional payment for over sixty (60) days. Deposits are non-refundable. You may apply it towards another purchase of any kind.|
|Domestic shipping fees (USA only): FREE Overnight Delivery||
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:All international orders are considered a "special order", which means that the sale is final & non-returnable
|Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged an additional fee and are usually delivered within two to three business days from shipping.||Sales Tax: NY State deliveries: Motion in Time is a NY State company, we are required by NY law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within NY State. The sales tax rate will be calculated on top of your purchasing price.|
All quoted prices and actual charges are in US Dollars. Our preferable method of shipping is via FedEx Priority International. All parcels are insured for the full value against loss, theft or damage while in transit. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.
|Deliveries outside of NY State: Motion in Time does not collect sales tax on orders shipping anywhere outside of New York State.|
Please Email or Call us Regarding your international Shipments so we can quote you your shipping cost.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up; do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
We reserve the right to use the most secure shipping method and/or company to ship your purchase. Calculated shipping and insurance is an estimate only and may not reflect the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Once we have your shipping address, we can give you an exact cost for shipping and insurance. If you would like this information prior to purchasing, please contact us.
Warranty / Guarantee
Motion in Time, Inc. Limited Warranty for Unworn & Pre-owned Timepieces
This timepiece is covered by the Motion in Time 2 Year Warranty from the date of sale.
Motion in Time, Warranties all their timepieces for a Full Two Years, from the date of purchase. We provide a Full Value Appraisal from date of purchase. Replacement Valuation & Appraisal is an estimate of replacing value of the timepiece on the date of inspection. Valuation & Appraisal is not a bill of sale. Valuation & Appraisal is not an offer to purchase. Valuation & Appraisal is not an indication of actual market value.
Below are warranty details with maintenance and care suggestions ad recommendations to protect your investment.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is valid for articles accompanied by the Motion in Time Warranty & Invoice.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover work done on the product by anyone other than Motion in Time.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is null and void if expired, altered or defaced.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover normal "wear and tear".
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover abuse or misuse. Modifications and alterations void the Motion in Time warranty.
View our complete warranty policy
- - Mechanical and self-winding watches should be serviced every five years.
- - Water resistant watches should be tested every 2 years to keep the movement protected from moisture.
- - Self-winding watches should be wound 40 times before wearing or once a week.
- - Batteries for quartz watches should be changed every 2 years.
Top 10 reasons to buy from Motion in Time:
- Watches are our specialty - it is all we do and we do it well. The Motionintime.com website is dedicated to watches - we don't also sell bags, flatware and toys, etc.
- We are available to answer the phone during business hours. Call us and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative. (If you are not able to call us, for your convenience, we have a live chat and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative.)
- Our customer service is par none! We encourage you to Google our name and compare our customer service reviews to our competitors'.
- Our website is easy and clear to navigate with a secure shopping cart, designed for a pleasant shopping experience.
- Our website is full of relevant and detailed information. We update our site constantly so check back often for special offers and new products.
- We thoroughly inspect the product prior to shipping. We ship securely, fully insured and professionally.
- We have a fair and reasonable return policy.
- Our support and interaction do not end with a sale. We remain just as accessible post sale as we were before and during the sale! Our after-sales support goes above and beyond what you may have come to expect from an online retailer.
- Our rate of repeat customers is a testament to the Motion in Time shopping experience. Indeed, we have become personal friends with many of our customers.
- We respect your privacy and your inbox. At your choice, we will periodically send you newsletters and promotional emails. We will NOT barrage you with a relentless stream of daily or even weekly emails.
Motion in Time is not an authorized dealer for, or otherwise affiliated in any way with, the brands it offers for sale, including, nut not limited to Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, IWC, Officine Panerai, Jaeger-Lecoultre, Baume & Mercier, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Montblanc, Roger Dubuis, A. Lange & Sohne, Ralph Lauren and Alfred Dunhill, and we cannot advertise the watches we sell as new. thus, the watches we sell are used, but some of them are unworn. the manufacturer’s warranty will not be honored on the watches sold by motion in time.