Have you seen this exact watch advertised on another website for less than our asking price?
Give us a chance. Call us and let us know who has it for less and we will do our best to beat their price.
Motion in Time, Inc. specializes in discounted brand name watches, and has been in the Jewelry Industry since 1984. We Buy – Sell – Trade & Service all high-end watches and jewelry. We are located in the heart of the New York Diamond District in Manhattan.
Under certain circumstances, an advertised item may be out of stock. (Please Call for Availability)
Retail priceCall For Pricing
In celebration of the inaugural edition of “Les Voiles de St Barth” regatta, title sponsor Richard Mille introduces a limited edition titanium dive watch, the RM 028 Les Voiles de St Barth.
This 100-piece special edition pays tribute to the international yacht race that takes place in the Caribbean waters surrounding St Barth.
Richard Mille combined the exceptional case and skeletonized movement that has become the hallmark of all Richard Mille watches, with the specific timepiece features required of divers and sailors alike.
The RM 028 adheres to diver’s watch ISO norms 6425 with its water resistance of 300 meters (30 ATM) and a unidirectional bezel. The seemingly simple lines of the 47-mm round case conceal a considerable amount of technical know-how. The exceptional water resistance is achieved with a three part case construction and 22 torque screws, with complete integration of the lugs into the case system. This configuration prevents any accidental dislodging of the bezel from its case while diving. The skeletonized automatic movement of the RM 028 utilizes a rotor with variable geometry, a major innovation of Richard Mille that allows the level of automatic winding to be adjusted to the user’s lifestyle via the setting of two 18K white gold wings.
The RM 028 Les Voiles de St Barth edition is distinguished by elements in bright yellow, a prevalent color in all sailing and diving pursuits. Yellow rubber protects the crown, and the vibrant shade adorn the bezel. The watch is also presented on a yellow rubber bracelet, a first for the Richard Mille collection.
Finally, the logo of Les Voiles de St Barth resides on the dial above 8 o’clock.
ROTOR WITH VARIABLE GEOMETRY
– Arm in grade 2 titanium
– Flange in grade 2 titanium
– 6-positional adjustment via grade 5 titanium screws
– Ribs in 18-carat, high palladium content white gold
– Weight segment in tungsten/cobalt alloy
– Ceramic ball bearings
– Unidirectional anti-clockwise winding direction
This exclusive RICHARD MILLE design allows the rewinding of the mainspring to be adapted most effectively to the user’s activity.By adjusting the setting of the rib’s placement, the rotor’s inertia is modified to either speed up the winding process in the case of leisurely arm movements, or slow it down when sporting activities are pursued. As a result, this invention allows the movement’s winding mechanism to be optimized.
BOTTOM PLATE, BRIDGES AND BALANCE COCK MADE OF TITANIUM
The manufacture of these components in grade 2 titanium with black PVD coating allows the whole assembly to be given great rigidity, as well as precise surface flatness which is essential for the perfect functioning of the gear train.
DOUBLE BARREL SYSTEM
The double barrel system helps to improve the stability of torque over a longer period.
This is achieved by using more turns, thereby reducing pressure and friction on the teeth, the bearings and the pivots, resulting in improved long-term performance.
EIGHT-POINT-STAR-SHAPED TORQUE AND SPLINE SCREWS IN GRADE 5 TITANIUM FOR THE BRIDGES AND CASE
This permits better control of the torque applied to the screws during assembly. These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
Semi-instantaneous, placed in a vertical aperture in the numeral 7. The calendar disc of sapphire crystal is treated with non-reflective coating on both sides.
The watch is water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300 meters) following ISO 6425 diver’s watch norms.
This is achieved with a unique, curved, tripartite case. The lugs of all versions are in titanium, with screws to attach the rubber diving strap for maximum security.
Built up of three layers connected with 22 screws, turning unidirectionally following ISO 6425 norms to avoid timing miscalculations. The use of an additional screwed system attaching the bezel to the watchcase makes it absolutely stable as well as impossible to inadvertently dislocate or loosen.
In addition, the use of screws allow for perfect adjustment since the bezel is not tensioned into position.
INTERIOR FLANGE (upper and lower)
In carbon fiber, with index points filled with approved luminous material.
In sapphire (thickness: 0.40 mm) with anti-glare treatment (2 sides), protected by 8 silicon braces inserted in the upper and lower grooves.
– Bezel side: in sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (2 sides).
– Thickness: 3.00 mm
– Case back: in sapphire with anti-glare treatment (2 sides)
– Thickness: at the center 1.90 mm and at outer edges 2.60 mm
– Barrel arbor in AP 20 steel
– Balance: GLUCYDUR, 3 arms, inertia moment 4.8 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53Ã‚Âº
– Balance spring: ELINVAR NIVAROX
– Shock protection: INCABLOC 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
– Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
– Stem with three positions: manual winding, time setting, date adjustment
– Bottom plate and bridges in titanium, wet sandblasted, PVD treated
– Burnished pivots
– Diamond polished sinks on the bridge side
– Pinions with undercuts
– Sandblasted and rhodium-plated, beveled wheels.
Motion in Time is not affiliated with Richard Mille & is not an official Richard Mille Dealer.
Motion in Time, Inc. is not affiliated with Richard Mille, or any other watch company, and is not an official Richard Mille Jeweler. Richard Mille warranty no longer attaches. Motion in Time, Inc. is the sole warrantor of these watches. Motion in Time, Inc. is not affiliated with any watch maker. All watches and watch items sold are preowned.
U.S Payment Options International Payment Options
|<Br> Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.||All International Buyers must inquire with us prior to purchasing. Contact us|
|Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.||Motion in Time Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Limited to select countries. Restrictions apply. Please email or call us prior to purchasing|
|Personal or Cashier's Check: We accept personal and cashier checks issued from US banks only. Allow 3-7 days for funds to clear. Receive a discount with this payment method.||Wire Payment: Receive a discount with a bank-to-bank wire transfer on watches over $1,500.|
|PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.||PayPal: We accept PayPal. PayPal users must be Verified and Confirmed. Please email or call us if using this method.|
|Regarding PayPal: We will only ship to the PayPal confirmed address. It is a requirement of PayPal in order to meet their protection policy. By adhering to their safety regulations, we are able to conduct safer business and as a result sell our items at lower prices.|
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call or message us, we will be more than happy to assist you.
(If paying with Credit Card, you must be within the United States and your billing and ship to address must be the same) - Photo ID is required to process payment.
All items shipped within New York State will incur an 8.875% sales tax.
Shiping & Returns
Shipping to the U.S Return Policy
|All packages shipped via Motion in Time are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. All packages are shipped with an "Adult Signature" requirement prior to release by the driver. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.||U.S. CUSTOMERS: We offer a seven day return policy from the day of receipt. Returns are subject to a fifteen percent restocking fee (waived for an exchange of equal or close to equal value). Some watches are considered a "special order" in which case the watch is a final sale or has a shortened return policy. Should the watch be considered a "special order" we will inform you prior to shipping. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable and will be automatically forfeited on lay-a-ways held without additional payment for over sixty (60) days. Deposits are non-refundable. You may apply it towards another purchase of any kind.|
|Domestic shipping fees (USA only): FREE Overnight Delivery||
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:All international orders are considered a "special order", which means that the sale is final & non-returnable
|Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged an additional fee and are usually delivered within two to three business days from shipping.||Sales Tax: NY State deliveries: Motion in Time is a NY State company, we are required by NY law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within NY State. The sales tax rate will be calculated on top of your purchasing price.|
All quoted prices and actual charges are in US Dollars. Our preferable method of shipping is via FedEx Priority International. All parcels are insured for the full value against loss, theft or damage while in transit. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.
|Deliveries outside of NY State: Motion in Time does not collect sales tax on orders shipping anywhere outside of New York State.|
Please Email or Call us Regarding your international Shipments so we can quote you your shipping cost.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up; do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
We reserve the right to use the most secure shipping method and/or company to ship your purchase. Calculated shipping and insurance is an estimate only and may not reflect the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Once we have your shipping address, we can give you an exact cost for shipping and insurance. If you would like this information prior to purchasing, please contact us.
Warranty / Guarantee
Motion in Time, Inc. Limited Warranty for Unworn & Pre-owned Timepieces
This timepiece is covered by the Motion in Time 2 Year Warranty from the date of sale.
Motion in Time, Warranties all their timepieces for a Full Two Years, from the date of purchase. We provide a Full Value Appraisal from date of purchase. Replacement Valuation & Appraisal is an estimate of replacing value of the timepiece on the date of inspection. Valuation & Appraisal is not a bill of sale. Valuation & Appraisal is not an offer to purchase. Valuation & Appraisal is not an indication of actual market value.
Below are warranty details with maintenance and care suggestions ad recommendations to protect your investment.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is valid for articles accompanied by the Motion in Time Warranty & Invoice.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover work done on the product by anyone other than Motion in Time.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty is null and void if expired, altered or defaced.
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover normal "wear and tear".
- - The Motion in Time Warranty does not cover abuse or misuse. Modifications and alterations void the Motion in Time warranty.
View our complete warranty policy
- - Mechanical and self-winding watches should be serviced every five years.
- - Water resistant watches should be tested every 2 years to keep the movement protected from moisture.
- - Self-winding watches should be wound 40 times before wearing or once a week.
- - Batteries for quartz watches should be changed every 2 years.
Top 10 reasons to buy from Motion in Time:
- Watches are our specialty - it is all we do and we do it well. The Motionintime.com website is dedicated to watches - we don't also sell bags, flatware and toys, etc.
- We are available to answer the phone during business hours. Call us and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative. (If you are not able to call us, for your convenience, we have a live chat and you will be connected with a live, polite and knowledgeable representative.)
- Our customer service is par none! We encourage you to Google our name and compare our customer service reviews to our competitors'.
- Our website is easy and clear to navigate with a secure shopping cart, designed for a pleasant shopping experience.
- Our website is full of relevant and detailed information. We update our site constantly so check back often for special offers and new products.
- We thoroughly inspect the product prior to shipping. We ship securely, fully insured and professionally.
- We have a fair and reasonable return policy.
- Our support and interaction do not end with a sale. We remain just as accessible post sale as we were before and during the sale! Our after-sales support goes above and beyond what you may have come to expect from an online retailer.
- Our rate of repeat customers is a testament to the Motion in Time shopping experience. Indeed, we have become personal friends with many of our customers.
- We respect your privacy and your inbox. At your choice, we will periodically send you newsletters and promotional emails. We will NOT barrage you with a relentless stream of daily or even weekly emails.
Motion in Time is not an authorized dealer for, or otherwise affiliated in any way with, the brands it offers for sale, including, nut not limited to Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, IWC, Officine Panerai, Jaeger-Lecoultre, Baume & Mercier, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Montblanc, Roger Dubuis, A. Lange & Sohne, Ralph Lauren and Alfred Dunhill, and we cannot advertise the watches we sell as new. thus, the watches we sell are used, but some of them are unworn. the manufacturer’s warranty will not be honored on the watches sold by motion in time.