Returns and Exchanges
Watches must be returned to us in a unworn condition with all protective plastics/tape, hang tags and accessories intact. Until you are positive you will be keeping the watch, do not wear it. It is almost impossible for a watch to be worn, even for a short period of time, and for the watch not to be blemished or scratched in any way.
We DO NOT accept returns, only Exchange within seven (7) days of customers’ receipt of product.
WATCHES MUST BE RETURNED TO US FOR AN EXCHANGE ONLY IN A UNWORN CONDITION. UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU WILL BE KEEPING THE WATCH, DO NOT WEAR IT. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WATCH TO BE WORN, EVEN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, AND FOR THE WATCH NOT TO BE BLEMISHED OR SCRATCHED IN ANY WAY.
- All Exchanges must have a Receipt with (Item#) written on the receipt. Please call +1 (212) 302-1678 prior to Exchange for Watch. This will expedite your return. A watch returned without authorization will be refused.
- Do not have the bracelet sized (links removed).
- All products must be returned with original packaging.
- Exchange will be credited in full amount.
- Credit will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Returns must be shipped via traceable courier, e.g. UPS or FedEx
On all stock merchandise, Exchanges only, No refunds or Credits. All exchanges must be made
within seven (7) days of original purchase and must be accompanied with this original store receipt. No exchanges,
refunds or credits on special/custom orders including but not limited to sizings. There will be a 15% restocking fee on
any merchandise exchanged. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable and will be automatically forfeited on
lay-a-ways held without additional payment for over sixty (60) days. Deposits may be made in person or mailed to Motion
in Time, Inc at 56 West 47 Street New York, NY 10036 and must include a photocopy of this original receipt.
We believe that the above conditions are reasonable, fair and quite simple to adhere to. If for some reason one or multiple conditions cannot be met, please call and we will try to help, BUT you must call before and receive authorization.
- Credit card payments: credit will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Check purchases: credit will be issued via check made payable to the original payer.
- Wire purchases: Wires initiated within the USA will be credited via check made payable to the original sender. Wires initiated from international locations will be credited via wire to the original sender.
- Returns must be shipped via traceable courier, e.g. UPS or FedEx. Return shipment must be pre-paid and fully insured for the amount you expect credit. Collect shipping will be refused. In case of loss or damages, customer is liable.
- Once you have been issued a RMA#, you must ship the watch back so that we receive it within two (2) days of us issuing the RMA#.
We will gladly assist in providing special orders of items that we may not currently have in stock. If you are looking for a specific item, let us know and we will search through our distributors to find you the best price possible. Due to the specialized nature, special order items are not subject to the standard return/exchange policy. We reserve the right to implement a Special Order Return Policy, which if applicable to an order will be provided to you in writing and will require your signed consent before a Special Order is accepted by motionintime.com An estimated time frame for delivery of Special Orders will be provided to you prior to placing the Special Order.
Purchases by Manufacturers
The Standard Return Policy does not apply to any purchases made by any watch manufacturer, watch brand distributor, and/or any person acting on behalf of any of these entities in any capacity. Purchases made by the aforementioned entities may not be returned for any reason under any circumstances.