Super Exclusive & Extremely Rare
Latest to Patek’s Nautilus Collection…Patek Philippe 5726a Annual Calendar Moonphase
The Patek Philippe Nautilus Annual Calendar (ref. 5726A) features a mechanical automatic movement; black dial; annual calendar complication with day, date and month shown in apertures; moon phase with AM/PM indicator; center seconds hand; sapphire crystal, transparent case back; and 40.5mm, stainless steel case on a black alligator strap with a stainless steel deployant clasp.
The 5726A is the first Nautilus model with an Annual Calendar.
Patek Philippe designed it to be casually elegant with its large stainless steel case, black alligator strap and sleek black/grey dial.
Incorporating the Patek Philippe 324 S QA LU 24H movement, the new Ref. 5726 is the first Nautilus model with an Annual Calendar. It comes in a stainless steel case and is worn on an alligator strap. Its black dial, sleek and casually elegant, is designed for optimized legibility.
– Mechanical self-winding movement
– Caliber 324 S QA LU 24H/303
– Annual Calendar
– Day, date, month in apertures
– Moon phases and 24-hour dial
– Sweep seconds hand
– Black dial, gold applied hour markers with luminescent coating
– Strap: alligator with rectangular scales, hand-stitched, matt black