HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE – EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND!
The Patek Philippe 5960 is a totally new in-house reference from Patek featuring an annual calendar, automatic winding, chronograph, and power reserve indicator.
A very complex and ingenious movement comprising 456 parts to offer a reliable and easy to use chronograph. The design style of the new Patek Philippe chronograph is in the continuity of Patek Philippe’s signature style. The innovative mono-counter dial has been designed to offer very good readability and a technical touch to the style.
– Annual Calendar Chronograph
– Mechanical self-winding movement
– Caliber CH 28-520 IRM QA 24H
– 60-minute and 12-hour mono-counter at 6 o’clock
– Day, date and month in apertures
– Power reserve and day/night display
– Two-tone silvery-gray dial, applied gold hour markers